People usually combine multiple videos to upload to Youtube, especially short videos from different locations. In addition, because it has a longer video. Merge multiple videos into one also aims to produce short films.
Well, if you want to make a short film or a movie you own, you need an application that can merge several videos into one so that you can easily make a film from Android.
How to Combine Video on Android
VideoShow application can combine multiple videos
- Download the application in VideoShow Play Store.
- Run the application that has been downloaded.
- On the home application select the "Edit"
- Next you select videos based on the folder where you save the video. Then click "Start".
- In the editor you can see the filter, music as well as pro edit.
- Select a filter if you want to display the video with a specific filter. Click the upper arrow.
- Finally, click "Save to Gallery"
- After all the steps are done, you can just wait for the edit process of merging video up to 100%.
In addition to combine several videos into one, the application also has a few choice VideoShow video editor. You can use all the features of the application and learn to use it.